Android Phone

วันจันทร์ที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My first time after update android v1.6 to v 2.1 with Wellcom a88 what that feature to add some.

My first time of as much as I t play Android v 2.1 update.


1. Alphabetic characters and beautiful interface to various screen bigger. 
2. live wallpaper are very wise and syn time, digital wave, map other 
3. program see pretty much any use very convenient. 
4. Button below the phone to auto lock  I like to play games like press being frequently 
5. Camera feel more clear. No color distortion remaining. This delighted Most. The picture seems to be sharp. 
6. them default very good answer I Plaintiff zeam them out like I press the screen directly across the middle page has. 
7. Multituch play a google map to Impact. 
8. speed machine virtually no difference from my antique ปล. Doubt I install the old format much, but never share partners. 
9. Buletooth be used.


Anyone have anything more to help with the share feature android update.Thanks c General

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น